Monday, February 10, 2014

MUA ALERT: GLAM O' SPHERE




  Guess who we have on our CEO segment.....




                .........................*whoop whoop* below is an interview with CEO Glam O'sphere


AFH: Please what is your name?

*smiling* she said, I am Miss Omobola Bolaji.

AFH: What's your business name?
OB: Its Glam O' Sphere


AFH: How long have you been in the industry?

OB: I've been in the industry for about five (5) years and counting.


AFH: What makes your works stand out?

OB: I pay attention to the tiniest detail and I could spend more time than usual to achieve my results...I'm a perfectionist...hahaha.

AFH: 5 must have's for great makeup, your makeup/fashion icon 

OB:  A great skin
         A good quality foundation.
         A red lipstick
         A Mascara
         A blotting powder/paper...and a winning smile! *chuckles*


AFH: Where do you see makeup in Nigeria in the next 5/10yrs 

OB:  I see the Nigerian makeup industry being recognized globally and I see more professionalism in the industry.



AFH: Finally what is(are) your advice to upcoming MUAs 

OB: If you've got the passion for makeup artistry, pursue it with all you have to give.



AFH: Nice meeting you.
OB: Same here.

       Do you need to get in touch with Miss Omobola Bolaji, find below her contact details:

Phone numbers - 08029446936,07031852283

Twitter- @myglamosphere




                                    Razzle_Dazzle: DEUT 28: 1-14








No comments: